This show was never on my radar and all descriptions I’d read of it made it seem pretty meh. When Crunchyroll picked it up they ended their summary with, “It may not be a fairytale but it will be a tale to remember nonetheless,” I immediately got it into my head that this was going to be some super downer School Days, Myself;Yourself, Footprints in the Sand style of show and got very excited. Well, I checked out the first episode and it turns out I was completely off the mark but it ended up being way better than I ever could have hoped. Agree or disagree, let me know what you guys think in the comments.
Tagsanime beer Boredom Brolic Camera Casio casio exilim exzs-10 Crunchyroll dreams EX-ZS10 Exilim Facebook fake degrees FBI first impressions Footage Gears of War HanaSaku Iroha internet ads Kodak Zi8 law enforcement Manchild manga Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai Pani Poni Dash Paniponi Dash panty & stocking with garterbelt Point and Shoot procrastination review Sakura Kasugano shenanigans Spring 2011 steins;gate steins gate Super Street Fighter 4 Sustain the Industry video editing video games video review vlog wagnaria We Without Wings working Xbox 360
- @LDashAndroid The inevitable outcome of Dipset and Sizzurp: youtube.com/watch?v=dghcqb…| 3 days ago
- @ultimatemegax Probably so. I remember watching naruto, bleach, hunter x hunter, one piece and being like, "what makes SAO so much worse?"| 1 week ago
- @bildo_88 You're balling. I don't think I've ever spent more than $20 on any one music purchasing occasion.| 1 week ago
- @ultimatemegax It got a weird "worst show ever" label during broadcast. Glad to see some semblance of reality has set in post-broadcast.| 1 week ago
- @LDashAndroid It's probably me that's late to the party, but have you heard of Asap Rocky?| 1 week ago